An invigorating acne treatment prevention solution designed to be used with a complementary acne treatment program. The oil control pads remove oil, normalize pore size, help smooth skin’s surface and reduce irritation.
- Removes dead skin cells
- Removes dirt and oil from the pores
- Salicylic acid provides acne treatment
- Targets oiliness and minimizes the appearance of pores
- Cooling agent soothes skin irritation
- Salicylic acid 2%: Acne treatment and prevention
- Rosa canina (dog rose) fruit extract: Addresses excess surface oil; minimizes the appearance of pores
- Mandelic acid, Glycolic acid:Exfoliates the skin
- Urea: Helps to restore moisture and hydration
- Texture of pads: Promotes exfoliation
Directions- Gently wipe over face.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Acne Treatment Pads (Oil Control Pads)
Size: 60 Pads
For sanitary reasons, we can only accept returns as long as the items are unopened, unused, in the original packaging, and undamaged.
If your order was not shipped yet: Contact us to cancel your order and receive a full refund.
If your order was shipped already: contact us to cancel. Since the order is already shipped we ask that you pay a restocking fee to cover the shipment cost as follows:
- If you paid for the shipping: $10 (BC residents) or $15 (outside of BC)
You will receive a return label with instructions, and once we receive and inspect the items, we will issue a full refund minus the restocking fee.
Contact us by email: email@example.com or phone: (778)-363-3701
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged on arrival (we will send you the same product). If you need to exchange your product please first call us at (778)-363-3701 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not return the items to the manufacturer.
To exchange your defective or damaged product please call us at (778-363-3701, you may need to mail your product to Kelowna Medical Aesthetis, #1 1562 Water Street Kelowna, BC V1Y 1J7 Canada
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.