Water and perspiration resistant, this non-greasy sunscreen, with ZOX12®complex dries quickly with a sheer matte finish to shield against UVA/UVB and IR-A rays, and HEV light. Protects while also hydrating.
- Protects against UVA, UVB Provides additional protection against high energy visible (HEV) light and infrared (IR-A) rays
- Non-greasy formula with a sheer, matte finish
- Water and perspiration resistant (80 minutes of exposure)
- Avobenzone 3%: Provides UVA protection
- Octocrylene 3%, Octinoxate 5%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%: Provides UVB protection
- Fractionated melanin: Protects against high-energy visible (HEV) light
- ZOX12® complex: Exclusive antioxidant blend helps protect skin from free radical damage and IR-A rays
- Glycerin, propanediol: Restores, replenishes, and retains hydration in the skin
Directions- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed
Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
REAPPLY: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
Immediately after towel drying
At least every 2 hours
Daily Sheer Broad Spectrum SPF 50
Size: 45 ML / 1.5 Fl. Oz
For sanitary reasons, we can only accept returns as long as the items are unopened, unused, in the original packaging, and undamaged.
If your order was not shipped yet: Contact us to cancel your order and receive a full refund.
If your order was shipped already: contact us to cancel. Since the order is already shipped we ask that you pay a restocking fee to cover the shipment cost as follows:
- If you paid for the shipping: $10 (BC residents) or $15 (outside of BC)
You will receive a return label with instructions, and once we receive and inspect the items, we will issue a full refund minus the restocking fee.
Contact us by email: email@example.com or phone: (778)-363-3701
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged on arrival (we will send you the same product). If you need to exchange your product please first call us at (778)-363-3701 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not return the items to the manufacturer.
To exchange your defective or damaged product please call us at (778-363-3701, you may need to mail your product to Kelowna Medical Aesthetis, #1 1562 Water Street Kelowna, BC V1Y 1J7 Canada
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.