At-home peel formulated to create a softer, brighter skin appearance
- Helps smooth uneven, rough textured skin
- Revives dull looking skin
- Improves the visible signs of sun damage
- Enhances the benefits of any ZO® Treatment
- Papain and bromelain enzymes and glycolic acid (AHA): Provides enzymatic and chemical exfoliation to remove dead skin cells
- Diglycerin, kukui seed oil and safflower seed oil: Replenishes hydration and lipids for skin barrier restoration and reinforcement
Directions- Use 1-2 times per week or as needed. Apply to clean, dry skin. Leave on for 1-3 hours. Rinse if desired. Does not require rinsing.
Size: 50 ML / 1.7 Fl. Oz.
For sanitary reasons, we can only accept returns as long as the items are unopened, unused, in the original packaging, and undamaged.
If your order was not shipped yet: Contact us to cancel your order and receive a full refund.
If your order was shipped already: contact us to cancel. Since the order is already shipped we ask that you pay a restocking fee to cover the shipment cost as follows:
- If you paid for the shipping: $10 (BC residents) or $15 (outside of BC)
You will receive a return label with instructions, and once we receive and inspect the items, we will issue a full refund minus the restocking fee.
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (778)-363-3701
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged on arrival (we will send you the same product). If you need to exchange your product please first call us at (778)-363-3701 or send us an email to email@example.com
Do not return the items to the manufacturer.
To exchange your defective or damaged product please call us at (778-363-3701, you may need to mail your product to Kelowna Medical Aesthetis, #1 1562 Water Street Kelowna, BC V1Y 1J7 Canada
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.