Designed to blend into most skin tones, this ultra-lightweight sunscreen, featuring ZOX12® complex, protects against the aging effects from UVA/UVB and IR-A rays, and from HEV light.
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Provides additional protection against high-energy visible (HEV) light
- Combats against the appearance of redness
- Exclusive 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex guards against appearance of photodamage
- Avobenzone 3%: Provides UVA protection
- Homosalate 10%, octisalate 5% and octocrylene 10%: Provide primarily UVB protection
- Fractionated melanin: Designed to shield skin from HEV light
- Iron oxides and mica: Pressure-release color system for customizable skin tone
- Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate: Visual pigmentation inhibition
- Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, ethyl ferulate, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, disodium uridine phosphate, panthenyl triacetate, ethyl linoleate and tocopherol: Helps provide skin protection and supports natural cellular rejuvenation
- Tocopheryl acetate, ascorbic acid, retinyl palmitate: 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex fights against free radical damage
- Petasites japonicus root extract and beta glucan: Provides visible anti-redness benefits
Directions- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Smart Tone Broad Spectrum SPF 50
Size: 45 ML / 1.5 Fl. Oz.
For sanitary reasons, we can only accept returns as long as the items are unopened, unused, in the original packaging, and undamaged.
If your order was not shipped yet: Contact us to cancel your order and receive a full refund.
If your order was shipped already: contact us to cancel. Since the order is already shipped we ask that you pay a restocking fee to cover the shipment cost as follows:
- If you paid for the shipping: $10 (BC residents) or $15 (outside of BC)
You will receive a return label with instructions, and once we receive and inspect the items, we will issue a full refund minus the restocking fee.
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (778)-363-3701
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged on arrival (we will send you the same product). If you need to exchange your product please first call us at (778)-363-3701 or send us an email to email@example.com
Do not return the items to the manufacturer.
To exchange your defective or damaged product please call us at (778-363-3701, you may need to mail your product to Kelowna Medical Aesthetis, #1 1562 Water Street Kelowna, BC V1Y 1J7 Canada
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.