This dual-action sunscreen, with ZOX12® complex, protects against the damaging effects from UVA/UVB and IR-A rays, and from HEV light. Hydrates and doubles as a makeup primer for a smooth matte finish, diminishing skin imperfections.
- Exclusive 12-hour, time-release ZOX12® antioxidant complex, guards against photodamage
- Provides daily multi-defense protection from UVA, UVB and high-energy visible (HEV) light
- Can be used alone or worn under makeup for a more even, long-lasting application
- Helps to smooth the skin and diminish the appearance of fine lines
- Titanium dioxide (1%): Provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Natural melanin: Natural photo-protective compounds and free radical quenchers
- Vitamin E: Provides antioxidant properties
- Silicones: Primes the skin to provide a soft, silky finish before makeup applicatio
Directions- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30
Size: 30 ML / 1 Fl. Oz.
For sanitary reasons, we can only accept returns as long as the items are unopened, unused, in the original packaging, and undamaged.
If your order was not shipped yet: Contact us to cancel your order and receive a full refund.
If your order was shipped already: contact us to cancel. Since the order is already shipped we ask that you pay a restocking fee to cover the shipment cost as follows:
- If you paid for the shipping: $10 (BC residents) or $15 (outside of BC)
You will receive a return label with instructions, and once we receive and inspect the items, we will issue a full refund minus the restocking fee.
Contact us by email: email@example.com or phone: (778)-363-3701
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged on arrival (we will send you the same product). If you need to exchange your product please first call us at (778)-363-3701 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not return the items to the manufacturer.
To exchange your defective or damaged product please call us at (778-363-3701, you may need to mail your product to Kelowna Medical Aesthetis, #1 1562 Water Street Kelowna, BC V1Y 1J7 Canada
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.